1.Click on the Admin Area URL (should look something like http://yoursite.com /wp-admin)
2. Login using your user and pass.
3. Go to “Users” then select > Your Profile. (on left column)
4. Scroll down – You can change “display name publicly as” to your first name (optional)
5. Enter in your New Pass and Repeat New Password.
6. Update Profile.
7. Go to Settings > General
8. You can change your Site Title and Tagline.
9. Save Changes.
10. Go to Settings > Permalinks
11. Change to “Postname” (for Search engine optimization purposes and easy reading)
12. Save Changes.