Have you ever dreamed of writing a massively popular website like gmail, amazon.com, or twitter?
These giant sites have one thing in common. They're using Java.
Or maybe you wanna build software for mission critical enterprises like banks or hospitals. well, guess what?
These applications are usually, written in Java. Or perhaps you have an idea for the next great Android App. You guessed it, Android Apps are written in java.
Java is a robust, well established language with a rich ecosystem of Tools for solving just about any problem. Because of its maturity, and popularity learning Java is a great way to land a software Development job in just about any market.
Before starting let me introduce you with the Java Learning Process.
As per the standards, Java comes in three different flavours,each of them is designed to serve different needs. These three Java flavors are:
1. Java Standard Edition(J2SE)
2. Java Enterprise Edition(J2EE)
3. Java Macro Edition(J2ME)
In order to learn Java from scratch always go through the following chart.
So, here we go and we will begin with Core Java.In Java basics, you'll learn how to write a command lined Application using Java and much more.
If you have never programmed before, don't worry this is a great place to get started. By the end of the course, you'll have written your first program in java and will be well, on your way to becoming a java developer.
Excercise based on java.lang Package
1) What is your favorite package?
2) What is your favorite class?
3) When ever we are printing object reference which method will be execute?
4) In Object class how the toString () method is implemented?
5) Purpose of toString () method?
6) What is hashCode of an object? Where it will be useful?
7) Is it possible to override hashCode () method in our class?
8) Relation b/w toString () and hashCode ()?
9) Does hashCode represent address of an object?
10) What is the purpose of equals () method?
11) In object class how equals () is implemented?
12) Is it possible to override equals ()?
13) Relations b/w == operator and equals ()?
14) Difference b/w == and equals ()?
15) What is contract b/w equals () and hashCode ()?
16) In which case we can override equals ()?
17) When ever we are overriding equals () which method we have to override?
18) What is cloning? How we can perform cloning?
19) What is cloneable interface?
20) Proper way of overriding hashCode ()?
21) In which case we can override equals ()?
22) Difference b/w deepcloning and shallowcloning?
22) In your previous project where you used the following method toString (), hashCode (), equals (), clone ()?
23) What are various methods present in java.lang.Object ?